Monday, March 11, 2013

Easy Ways To Help

If you like what you've seen on this page and would like to help, here are some simple things you can do (email me at erik@erikseligman.com if planning on any of the following):
  • Let me put a sign on your lawn.   Just email me your address.
  • Endorse me.  Email me at confirm you're OK with me putting your name up as a supporter.
  • Talk to your friends or neighbors about my campaign.   If you don't know your neighbors well, just email me & I can send you a list of likely supporters near your address.
  • Volunteer to phone possible supporters.   Again, just email me and I'll get you a list.
  • Write a letter to the editor of a local newspaper supporting my campaign.   You can send letters to the Hillsboro Argus at newsclerk@hillsboroargus.com , or the Hillsboro Tribune at this link.
Thanks for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment