Monday, March 16, 2009

Stand For Children, and Surgery Tomorrow

Just finished an interview with an organization known as Stand For Children. They had a lot of questions, but were suprisingly pleasant. I'm not sure if I have much of a chance at their endorsement (rumor mill says an opponent of mine is a member of theirs), but some of their ideas are not too far off from some of mine-- check out this speech by their CEO:
http://www.stand.org/Document.Doc?id=1661

Anyway, I know it's not good to miss a board meeting at the start of the campaign, but I think I have a good excuse for missing tomorrow's meeting: I'm scheduled for surgery tomorrow. It's a relatively minor procedure, but I will be recovering the rest of the week, so expect a pretty quiet week campaign-wise. I will try to update this blog with random thoughts, but remember that I'll be on drugs most of the week. You'll have to decide whether that enhances or reduces my electablility.

No comments:

Post a Comment