Sunday, March 22, 2009

Easy Ways To Help My Campaign

So, you read yesterday's post, but are a bit too busy to call & volunteer? No problem-- there are plenty of easy things you can do that can significantly boost my chances of getting elected.


  • Write a letter to the Hillsboro Argus, explaining why you think I should be elected to the school board. You can send snail mail to the Hillsboro Argus, People's Forum, P.O. Box 588, Hillsboro, OR 97123; fax to 503-648-9191; or E-mail to NewsClerk@HillsboroArgus.com.
  • Print out my Press Release or Campaign Flyer and post it somewhere visible. It can be outside your cube at work, in the window of your business, etc.
  • Hand out my Press Release or Campaign Flyer at a meeting of some club or organization you belong to. Even though it may seem like just a few people, every bit of name awareness helps.
  • Tell your friends! Remember that these local races can be decided by a small number of votes, so simple word-of-mouth can help a lot.

As before, if you have general questions or would like to help out, either with one of the above tasks or something else I haven't thought of, please contact me: email erik@erikseligman.com, @erikseligman on Twitter, or call me at 503-312-1665.

Thanks for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment