Saturday, March 23, 2013

How To Donate To My Campaign

Yes, after the strong urging of some supporters, I have formed a PAC and am now requesting donations!   If you are in Oregeon, remember that due to the Oregon Political Tax Credit, a donation of $50 per person is effectively free to you.

To donate, you can either:
  • Send me a message through email (erik@erikseligman.com ) or call on the phone (503-312-1665) with some way to contact you, and I'll get back to you to arrange a time for me to stop by & pick up a check.
  • Send a check to my PAC address.  For legal reasons, please include a letter with your name, address, occupation, and employer with your donation.
Friends of Erik Seligman
89358 Cranberry Lane
Bandon, OR 97411
 
                 
Thanks for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment